Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fish Fry

I will be having a fish fry tonight for my inlaws. Yay! I hope that I get the energy to do so later on because the kids got up earlier than I expected. I also hope the tiki torches do their job tonight, because they make the garden look so darn cute! I will post pictures of the yummy stuff later...oh, and speaking of yummy stuff, banana pudding is sitting in the fridge waiting for dessert time. And since my sister in law, whom I adore for giving me great ideas for cooking, is a vegetarian...most of the time. Since she is not interested in eating fish, which I respect her wishes, I will be fixing fried zucchini for her....yummmmmm. I may have to eat a piece or two. I have it cut up already and ready to batter. I hope it turns out well.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to take pictures of the fish...too busy entertaining, and eating...lol

    ReplyDelete