Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Little Garden...very little
















I don't have room for much, but I had to have some tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions. These are the 3 I use most in my kitchen, and I wanted some of my own. Plants that I can nurture and grow, talk to and take care of...they are like my babies...hehe. Yes, I get joy out of growing my own food. I have grown to love gardening, even though this is my second garden. I have done much better with this one than I did my first. I have kept the weeds out, but for some reason I can't seem to get my daughter to understand to stay out. And the neighborhood cats like to lay on my onions at night. I have no idea why. But now I am starting to see signs of a little bit of hard work. I have tomatoes on the vine, the onions are beginning to bulb, and the pepper plants are blooming. I can't believe that only 7 weeks ago I planted the little babies. I wish I could get that darn rabbit to stay out of the sand box...haha!

1 comment:

  1. i like your little garden. it would be nice if i could have one too.

    ReplyDelete