Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of school photo shoot

Today was my baby's first day of school! And because of it being her first day ever, we were almost late. I had to take pictures, and my last batch, I just said, "Give me what you got!" She took the bait. I think I got a cute array of her first day pictures. Too bad I didn't take them in the classroom. Ha!

So, when we got there, I carried my son, who is only 3. He likes to drag his feet a little, kinda like I did when I was a kid. I was racing to get her to the classroom before the bell. We got there, hung up her backpack in the hall, opened the door to the classroom, walked in, shut the door, and the the bell sounded. Whew! I just hope I am not that late tomorrow. I made sure when I left to pick her up, to leave 30 minutes early. And we live a mere 1 mile and 3 tenths to the school.






No comments:

Post a Comment