Monday, September 3, 2012

This will work

     I must honestly say, the two things I miss the most from our previous house were the deep kitchen sink and my glass, flat-top stove. However, I have no desire to go out and spend the money on a deeper sink when the one I have keeps me in check (takes less to fill it up which means less to clean at one time), and we didn't want to have to rewire our electrical box to hold the load of the stove. This sink does have one option I like, and that's the sprayer. And the stove top, well, I will fix that. I will just get the hubby to use a scrap piece of plywood to make a cover to give me extra counter space for those days of baking cookies and such. And hey, with the shallow sink, I will learn to love it! The stove already has one option that is way better than the flat top, and that is gas! It's a lot easier to cook on gas than electric, in my opinion. One by one, I will find things that I already have will work way better than than getting something new, partly because I don't have to spend the extra money!


1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, that is my mantra for living right there! Good luck to you and keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete